Player Attributes are perks that players can gain whilst leveling up. One is randomly unlocked for every 10 levels up until prestige 1 and an Attribute Token is given to the player every time they prestige allowing them to select the attribute they want. At the end of a map if a player has prestiged they will receive Attribute Tokens equal to the prestige they were at before it reset at the start of the next map. For example, if a player reaches Prestige 3 on Map #2 they will start Map #3 with 3 attribute tokens.
Here is a list of all the current attributes with a brief description:
- Luck: Makes you lucky
- Ore Duplication: 2% Chance to receive double ores
- King of the Hill: 25% Chance for 1 Extra KOTH life
- Tinkermaster: +25% Energy Boost from the tinkerer
- Kill all Aliens: +20% Resistance and Damage to Aliens
- Hardened Killer: +30% additional ores from The Pit Meteorites
- Outpost Master: +200% Outpost Cap Speed
- Coin Flip God: +1% /cf win chance
- Meteorite Mastery: +5% XP from mining Ore Meteorites
- Ultra Instinct: 1% Passive Dodge Chance
- Cry of the Viking: +10% damage while under 33% Health
- Hermit Crab: +3% Mining Speed in the Cell World
- Energy Mastery: -10% Energy Enchant Usage Cost
- Satchel Salesman: +5% more money selling ores from Satchels
- Black Belt: +5% damage to all non player enemies
- Treasure Goblin: 1% Chance for Shards to convert to Contrabands whilst mining
- Surgical Extraction: 10% chance for /extract to not charge a fee
- Master Merchant: 5% Chance for /sell all to give double money
- Vampire: Passive 1% Lifesteal
- Holy Grail: Chance to find a Satchel whilst mining
- Master Mind: +5% Success on Enchantment Books you open
- New Identity: 15 Minutes to lose your villain status
- Treasure Hunter: +10% chance to discover a Clue Scroll
- Marauder: +10% resistance and damage to Bandits
- Shoplifter: +10% resistance and damage to Merchants and Merchant Guards
- Trinket Mastery: 10% chance for Trinket Energy Cost to be free
- Meticulous: 10% chance to receive 1 extra item when opening a contraband
Skill Set Recommendations
Along with the attributes, you have your own skill set. So, keeping that in mind, here are the recommendations to boost your skill set:
- King of the Hill: If you are good at PVP, you need to do koth with this attribute.
- Kill all Aliens: With aliens, they can be hard for even an experienced PVPer. So use this attribute.
- Hardened Killer: Even though this is not a PVP buff, you need to be able to PVP to do this. So, worth the boost for the effort.
- Ultra Instinct: This is a recommendation for all people, not just PVPers. This will help you survive if you get in a sticky situation.
- Cry of the Viking: If you are PVPing and get outnumbered, this should help level the playing field.
- Black Belt: Useful for bandits, merchants, aliens, and guards if you miscalculated your set a bit.
- Vampire: Passive Will be useful especially when you forgot how underpowered your set is compared to this specific person/NPC
- New Identity: Were just PVPing and want to go back to guards? use this to do so faster.
- Marauder: For those PVP GOD bandit hunters who want to be spoiled.
- Shoplifter: The guards are tough even for a REALLY good set. Use this to spend 4 min, not 5(example btw)
- Trinket Mastery: Trinkets really making you feel spoiled at PVP? Well then become even more spoiled!
- Luck: The exact luck is unknown, so it goes under everything.
- Meteorite Mastery: Of course meteorites can spawn anywhere, so this is Grinding related as well.
- Luck: what exact luck it is, is unknown, so it goes under everything.
- Ore Duplication: Grinders want to spend less time for more money? Here you go!
- Tinkermaster: AWWW MAN, THIS IS GARBAGE! Well, not as much anymore for you LOL!
- Meteorite Mastery: Of course meteorites can spawn anywhere, so this is PVP related as well.
- Hermit Crab: If you are a grinder, you probably have a cell. This is for your hermit hole.
- Energy Mastery: MAN! This satchel is EXPENSIVE to level up. Lemme just get this real quick LOL!
- Satchel Salesman: OF COURSE you have a satchel, your a grinder!
- Treasure Goblin: That tiny little thing rewards you greatly later on.
- Surgical Extraction: Again with the less time to get more!
- Master Merchant: OMG is this a joke ^!
- Holy Grail: MAN my blocks mined are soo high! i wish i had this LOL!
- Master Mind: This will help you grind more efficiently!
- Treasure Hunter: ^3
- Meticulous: ^ LOOL!