Revision as of 08:39, 3 July 2018 by MobTheGreat
- /trade <IGN> Allows players to securely trade items without having to fear to drop them on the ground or placing them in a chest.
- Players must be in close proximity to execute the /trade command
- You cannot split stacks with the /trade screen open
- If you click the wrong item you can return it to your inventory by clicking on it in the trade window
- Once you agree to the terms you must click the glass pane on your side of the trade screen
- A ten-second confirmation countdown of an agreed trade only begins when both parties agree and click their glass pane